Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Heart Print


We talk about carbon footprint.  And, it's not considered a positive term.  We talk about voice print which is a way to ID a person by analyzing their speech using a spectrogram.  We talk about footprints both literal and figurative.  We ID animals by their footprint spoor. We talk about fingerprints to reference the unique difference between all human individuals for the purpose of ID.

We leave our footprints in the sands of time when we are long gone from this world. It is important where our footprints track the path of our lives.  BUT even more important than a footprint is a heart print. 

Where will my footprints take me today? 
Where will I leave my heart print and what kind of heart print will I leave?  What about you?  Think about that while you're walking through your day!

No comments: